Cordyceps Sinensis is found
in Nepal Himalayas above 3800m. sea level. It is high valued
traditional medicine. It is created when a type of fungus
parasites the larvae of the Chongcao Bat. Moth and forms
a fungus (larva) composite body. The larva forms a cocoon
in the winter and hibernates in the ground. Because the
fruiting body of the fungus emerges from the head of the
larva in the summer time and trembles a grass sprout, this
medicine's local name means roughly '
Yarcha Gumba (winter
bug, summer grass)'
The Health Efficacious
of Cordyceps Sinensis Poor renal function, renal injuries
- Chronic bronchitis, coughing.
- Regulating blood pressure (high or low).
- Asthma, allergic rhinitis.
- Anti-aging, weakness.
- Poor resistance of respiratory tract.
- Catching flue easily.
- Lowering raised blood lipid levels, strengthening
the body's mmunity.
- Poor function of lungs & kidneys.
- The declining of sex drive.
- Effective in to unifying arrhythmia.
- Treatment of Chronic Nephropathy, Chronic
Nephritis and prevention of Nephralgia.
- Increasing the blood cells and protein
for producing blood plasma.
- Strengthen the immune system of
tumor patients who have received radiotherapy, Chemotherapy